ICYMI, please make sure you’ve read the overview of the GG20 Community Council post first before nominating yourself here.
There will be a total of 7 council members that are elected to vote in the upcoming round. These members should be unbiased and knowledgeable web3 builders or delegates with experience in incentive programs or grants councils, and be familiar with the Gitcoin Grants program.
- Vote on which Community Rounds should be funded by the Gitcoin matching pool in GG20 using the provided eligibility criteria and any evaluation rubrics
- Set the matching ratios, offering flexibility ranging from 1:1 to 2:1 or beyond, based on what they deem most beneficial for their community. With the max matching that Gitcoin will provide at $25k p/round.
- Each elected council member will go through a short security training with Gitcoin’s security consultant
- MathildaDV will host an onboarding session with elected council members the week of February 26th.
- To maximize time, the security training will be baked into this onboarding session.
- May not be a current full-time contributor at Gitcoin
- May not be a round operator in the upcoming Community Rounds applying for matching
Be able to vote March 11th - 15th.
- Each applicant (those that become council members) will go through a quick security training with Gitcoin’s security consultant
If any conflicts of interests arise, the person must abstain from voting for said round.
If you are interested in being a Community Council member for GG20, please reply to this post with the following:
- Applicant Name:
- Applicant Summary including why interested in applying for a GG20 Community Council member position:
- Involvement in Gitcoin Grants community or prior initiatives:
- Prior experience in either Grants or Delegate Programs, respectively:
- Any anticipated conflicts of interest:
Self-nomination period is open until 11pm UTC February 20th
For further questions, you can leave a comment here or direct message mathildaDV on Twitter.
Eligibility criteria for GG20 Community Rounds will be on the gov forum later this week in order to give adequate time for proposals and fundraising.