Announcing the Launch of Round Managers Training Pilot Cohort

In line with the Gitcoin Grants 2.0 vision, where anyone can initiate a QF round, and as the DAO works towards creating an ecosystem of vendors and service providers to decentralize efforts for Grants Stack adoption, one of the key pillars for its success lies in education. To achieve scalability, we must educate.

I’m thrilled to introduce the Round Managers Training Pilot Cohort. This initiative serves as an experimental phase to explore how we can educate individuals/organizations outside the DAO and accelerate the process. Our ultimate aim is to enable more rounds, allowing Gitcoin to focus on its core strength – tech facilitation.

Here’s an overview of the cohort’s comprehensive curriculum here > CharmVerse - the all-in-one web3 space : All modules will be instructed by Gitcoin experts.

If you’re interested in participating in this training, you can register here:

Upon completion :

• You will receive a POAP or other NFT celebrating your experience.
  • You can assist Gitcoin in managing rounds.
  • Become a service provider for Gitcoin, managing and potentially earning from running rounds. A great example of a service provider in the Gitcoin ecosystem is Plurality Labs, which runs rounds for ArbitrumDAO on Grants Stack.
  • Join the GreenPill Network, and join our core team of service providers.
  • Take on the role of a Quadratic Avenger, overseeing running rounds across various communities.
  • You will get access to other round operators, whom you can build relationships with, and can share questions/best practices with.

This pilot cohort has us bursting with excitement as we eagerly anticipate the outcome.

Please note, if you choose to register:

• The time commitment to do so is 2-3 hours/week.
  • Attend live sessions, as our instructors’ time is valuable. Consistent attendance is essential; if you don’t have time for the sessions, you won’t have time to run a round :slightly_smiling_face:
  • Be prepared for potential hiccups and changes in the schedule, as this is a pilot cohort.
  • Bring chill vibes.

We’re looking forward to launching our first session with @owocki on “becoming a public goods maxi” on October 11th. See you there!

15 Likes

I’ve been on the grants side many times and looking forward to seeing the other side of the magic. Even outside the Gitcoin ecosystem, more and more communities are looking for ways to fund their PG/projects in general - knowing how to run these rounds effectively will be a crucial feature.

3 Likes

just applied! Looking forward to participating and learning in this cohort

3 Likes

I just love this words. Education it’s something that we need in every corner of our lifes. I remember this quote: nanos gigantum humeris insidentes. I’ve reached this far just to be in the shoulders of the builders and the makers. Now i’ts our turno to help other reach this far.
I’m not a Gitcoin expert, but i think i’m fully engage with the governance process and training.

-Hoho. Now it’s not only a Regen, now QFAvenger :smiley:. Nive, i love your protocol ideas and the sound.

3 Likes

would you add me in this program?

I have much knowledge to run a grant, and could join and help others.

3 Likes

Where is this located?
Just double checking in case & don’t want to miss this.

2 Likes

Am excited for this. I hope it’s not too late to join.

1 Like

I think we missed it unfortunately… I was able to submit an application but didn’t receive any confirmation or details about the cohort.

I see here that 35 of 60 or so applicants showed up to the first meeting yesterday.