In line with the Gitcoin Grants 2.0 vision, where anyone can initiate a QF round, and as the DAO works towards creating an ecosystem of vendors and service providers to decentralize efforts for Grants Stack adoption, one of the key pillars for its success lies in education. To achieve scalability, we must educate.
I’m thrilled to introduce the Round Managers Training Pilot Cohort. This initiative serves as an experimental phase to explore how we can educate individuals/organizations outside the DAO and accelerate the process. Our ultimate aim is to enable more rounds, allowing Gitcoin to focus on its core strength – tech facilitation.
Here’s an overview of the cohort’s comprehensive curriculum here > CharmVerse - the all-in-one web3 space : All modules will be instructed by Gitcoin experts.
If you’re interested in participating in this training, you can register here:
Upon completion :
- You will receive a POAP or other NFT celebrating your experience.
- You can assist Gitcoin in managing rounds.
- Become a service provider for Gitcoin, managing and potentially earning from running rounds. A great example of a service provider in the Gitcoin ecosystem is Plurality Labs, which runs rounds for ArbitrumDAO on Grants Stack.
- Join the GreenPill Network, and join our core team of service providers.
- Take on the role of a Quadratic Avenger, overseeing running rounds across various communities.
- You will get access to other round operators, whom you can build relationships with, and can share questions/best practices with.
This pilot cohort has us bursting with excitement as we eagerly anticipate the outcome.
Please note, if you choose to register:
- The time commitment to do so is 2-3 hours/week.
- Attend live sessions, as our instructors’ time is valuable. Consistent attendance is essential; if you don’t have time for the sessions, you won’t have time to run a round
- Be prepared for potential hiccups and changes in the schedule, as this is a pilot cohort.
- Bring chill vibes.
We’re looking forward to launching our first session with @owocki on “becoming a public goods maxi” on October 11th. See you there!