[Workstream] Public Goods Funding and Treasury Management

Hi Everyone, I’m Manu originally from Venezuela (even though I don’t believe in imaginary lines). I’m a humanist, solarpunk, engineer and in crypto since 2016. I’m super interested in funding public goods as before I built together with +1800 persons and without raising a single USD apart from gitcoin donations, a social media website for helping during the pandemic, it was called FightPandemics.com, the idea was to launch a social DAO, but I realized that the majority of people don’t really grasp human and social capital and when I saw the rise of NFTs I realized that creators could potentially fund social causes that they care about and that’s how DoinGud started. On DoinGud, every creation will have a social cause attached to it. I’d love to be part of this working group and co-create with you.

2 Likes

Any updates on the results of the Doodle?

1 Like

In my view, quadratic funding can become effective only with more awareness and participation. We need to think about the best media to reach the potential participants of quadratic funding. We need to think about practical policy options available to make the process of quadratic funding better, multistage process??
Can we have access to the notes of the last workstream call? And when is the next Workstream call?

3 Likes

Is it a requirement to apply as a steward in order to participate? Already filled in the doodle.

I am an explorer and practitioner of new organizational models and have many years of experience in blockchain project design and would like to participate in this work stream。

1 Like

Background in aviation operations & law and now involved in daos and blockchains full time. Would be happy to help out with this workstream and also I participate in the Anti-Sybil working group.

1 Like

Hello everyone - just familiarizing myself with the discussion on here. Very excited to follow along.

1 Like