[Workstream] Public Goods Funding and Treasury Management

Very good project. Looking forward to have some more news in a near future. I’ve just discovered it and looking to catch max info on it.

Good, I agree. Public goods should be part of the mainstream consciousness.

Thank you for starting this. As Gitcoin Grants become more popular, we’ll be seeing more questionable/spammy grants submitted and establishing best practices now will save a lot of headaches.

Looking forward to helping out here.

3 Likes

Good idea, great project,Come on!

I am an explorer and practitioner of new organizational models and have many years of experience in blockchain project design and would like to participate in this work stream。

3 Likes

Great idea. :smiley: Good suggestion :+1:

There is lots of what-to-do to increase crypto awareness for public goods. Let’s begin…:rhinoceros::earth_africa:

Policies play a vital role as to how each project will impact the society and this community, I suggest more time is given to fine tuning these policies.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Keenly following the happens… I most confess gitcoin idea is very a brilliant one so I won’t mind partaking any reasonable project the community agrees on.

1 Like

Hey folks, would love to help out on this workstream where I can! Is it a requirement to apply as a steward in order to participate? Already filled in the doodle.

I’ve worked on a few projects in the public funding space (including with some of you on this thread :slight_smile: ) and would love to see further engagement and development. Hope to see you all at the first meeting!

1 Like