[Workstream] dApp *Prototyping* (the Moonshot Collective)

I guess I’m in a similar boat. 4 years of nonprofit experience on the financial side of things but a lifetime of misery.

3 Likes

Let’s promote it widely so everyone knows about us!

2 Likes

happy to be a part of thisssssssssssssssssss…

3 Likes

I’m interested in it! Already so many good ideas and concepts have been thrown out.

2 Likes

Would love to join! Thx for the invite @owocki :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hey, I am interested in, this is my github bobjiang,

2 Likes

it was good idea, keep do well for you work guys

3 Likes

Hi Everyone, I’m Manu originally from Venezuela (even though I don’t believe in imaginary lines). I’m a humanist, solarpunk, engineer and in crypto since 2016. I’m super interested in funding public goods as before I built together with +1800 persons and without raising a single USD apart from gitcoin donations, a social media website for helping during the pandemic, it was called FightPandemics.com, the idea was to launch a social DAO, but I realized that the majority of people don’t really grasp human and social capital and when I saw the rise of NFTs I realized that creators could potentially fund social causes that they care about and that’s how DoinGud started. On DoinGud, every creation will have a social cause attached to it. I’d love to be part of this working group and co-create with you.

2 Likes

Hey Guys, I am very interested in joining this project! I am a Freelance Graphic Designer with some front end coding knowledge. Would love to help in any way I can!

Jacob

3 Likes

REALLY GOOD IF workgroup will be comprised of 15-20 builders

3 Likes

To do that ? we need to route project to developers to projects…

3 Likes

unt me in. I’m a builder, and feel most at home in the infity choice

3 Likes

awesome, I am interested, anh I want add more infomation

1 Like

Hey thats nice , invite me ! thanks

1 Like

I would like to get involved too! What is the current status of this project?

1 Like

I feel I could definitely help thinktank this into a viable solution, I have decent business knowledge, I own and operate a tech company, I have minor background in real estate, meaning I passed the exam to receive my license in NV but was never given the opportunity to practice. Dead pursuit, I will quote someone else in the threads “a life time of misery” to say the least. I am also working on a project that deals with new concepts of NFT usage in the real world that I would love to see go public but we are in very first stages of development, it is a public good though and will def need some hands on deck. I am still nervous to expand on my explanation of the project, was gonna be a traditional company but moving in the DAO direction.

Would love to be involved and included.

how to participate? I would love to be involved

Sign me up! This is very exciting!

unt me in. I’m a builder, and feel most at home in the infity choice