[Workstream] dApp *Prototyping* (the Moonshot Collective)

Hi!
Count me in, I’m an experience web developer who has recently moved to learning solidity smart contracts. I have an interest in building NFT’s as a way of leveraging community engagement. I’d love to help with this work stream any way I can.

1 Like

Hey,

Keen to get involved in this workstream. Am actively working on QV projects and research.

Madeline

1 Like

I want to put you in a situation. This could be the future of home buying and selling. Or even the rental of homes, either for leisure or for long stays. Exchanging an NFT Token would save you all the necessary paperwork when buying or renting a home. They imagine a temporary NFT with which you can rent your house and make sure that if they don’t pay you, they won’t occupy your house. It seems like there is a long legal road ahead for this to work. But if anyone wants to start with this, talk to me or put me on their team.

1 Like

Directed community builds is the evolution step in hackathons. This will spawn an insane amount of quality projects.

3 Likes

Pretty interested in the prototyping workstream. My Github handle is @santteegt

2 Likes

Would love to be involved, sounds Ace!

1 Like

I bought sandwiches and a good attitude, what are we building?

Late to the party, but you know I’m down for this @austingriffith

1 Like

In as well - especially to see if we can combine this with some of the ideas in “prototyping governance”

Wanna receive updates on this topic

I would like to be involved in this workstream for certain. I will see @austingriffith back at scaffoldeth.io now that I resolved my computer ordeal with a new MacBook. Excited to continue:-)

i’m interested in being part of this workstream. @austingriffith I’m an experienced web2/cloud/platform dev, and learning and teaching myself about solidity and the web3 space. I’m a huge supporter of what gitcoin and quadratic funding could do for public goods.

1 Like

Listo para ayudar a construir un mundo más justo,sobre todo para Latam.Soy Contador con conocimiento en monedas digitales. Saludos!!

I would like to be involved. Count me in.

2 Likes

Really interested in joining community and contribute. Count me in.

1 Like

I like this proposal very much and hope to pass it

1 Like

I can already see tell that I’ll spend many hours reading through these posts. Already so many good ideas and concepts have been thrown out. Keep 'em coming! :nerd_face:

1 Like

I have some good thoughts and suggestions on the project, and I hope to participate in your governance.

2 Likes

I’m a total newbie, but I’m interested

1 Like

Hello everyone! I’d love to get involved with this. I am a Product Manager, and designer, with a passion for prototyping for good! I work in civic tech, and have a lot of experience with business development as well. Happy to get involved in any capacity.

Keep going!

1 Like