Gitcoin is on a mission to create technologies and opportunities that enable communities to build, fund and protect what matters. Our governance forum is home to where ideas around the current and future direction of the DAO get discussed, proposed, voted on and ratified.
- Governance Manual - Learn more about how we work and make decisions
- Code of Conduct - Understand what behavior we do/n’t tolerate in our forums
Gitcoin publishes several different publications to keep the community informed, including:
- DAO Digest (bi-weekly update on all things Gitcoin)
- Gitcoin Monthly (monthly product-focused update)
- Gitcoin Pulse (weekly podcast on all things Gitcoin)
- Post in this thread declaring your intention
- Link your wallet to Discourse
- Delegate yourself (or get delegated) GTC
- Join our monthly onboarding call (coming Soon™)
- Participate in discussions
- Vote with your GTC
You can find additional instructions on how to do some of the items above in the Governance Manual.