This is request for someone to come up with a new decentralized experience for managing @kudos | Gitcoin
As we progressively decentralize Gitcoin, the Gitcoin Holdings company is interested in decentralizing the Kudos experience from our centralized codebase to a decentralized frontend.
NOTE: Kudos is already a ERC-721-style NFT with a smart contract, so the bones are already in place.
An ideal candidate would be have the following principles:
- Simplicity - products that do ONE THING and do it WELL.
- Antifragility - Well-documented Decentralized products that our community can run without the centralized company.
- Modularity - products that easily unix-style interoperate with each other.
Gitcoin Holdings will provide a database backup of any centralized information (Kudos Images, metadata) needed to make a great Kudosexperience to a winning proposal.
Would any of you be interested in developing a decentralized Kudos? If so please submit a proposal by September 15th 2021.
Use cases to include in the proposal:
- view kudos on marketplace
- send a kudos (xdai or mainnet)
Use cases that are NOT important for the first build out but could be built out later.
- bulk airdrop of kudos
- view who else holds a Kudos
- indirect send of kudos
- new kudos creation form
- Who are you
- What is your proposal to build this
- What is your timeline to build this
- What do you need (funding, etc)
Please submit your proposal as a comment on the gov forum thread.