[Proposal - Akita] Proposal to Gitcoin community from AKITA

Harbiden hepsini okudun mu kanka :joy:

1 Like

wonderful! like this proposal.thank you gitcoin

1 Like

I believe without AKITA tokens donations to Gitcoin, Gitcoin funding will continue normally. As such, Gitcoin shouldnā€™t focus on extracting value out of AKITA right away (in fact, AKITA current value is greatly underperforming)

Between Relic proposal (I.e. burning 95% as original intended and holding 5%) and Vitalik proposal (selling maybe 10% and locking 90% for a long term), I believe implementing Relic proposal will stir public positive sentiment towards Akita which will in turn increase its value.

Positive sentiments rules the crypto spaceā€¦ The effect of FUD cannot be overemphasised!!!

AKITA perform greatly without listing on major exchanges and having some advancement projects underway.

I tend to believe that with listings of AKITA on major platforms, completion and deployment of AKITAā€™s advancements alongside an announcement and implementation of burning AKITA token (the 95%) will be immensely beneficial to both communities.

Choosing, Announcing and taking action to actual sell some % of AKITA tokens by Gitcoin will further plummet the already plummeted value of AKITA at the very least while it can eventually lead to the death of the social experiment envisaged by AKITA current developers and holders.

Also, I also believe the sales of AKITA tokens shouldnā€™t be announced to avoid AKITA price crash and to maximise the recovery of stable funds from its sales.

2 Likes

I vote yes.like this proposal.

Well,one of nice one proposalā€¦akita are newbie but we are know many community will support them

I would be interested to know:

• Should this allotment for public goods entail the creation of an Akita ecosystem fund on Gitcoin?
  • Should the allotment be sold and used as Dai, or distributed as Akita?
  • Should it be streamed? (See my proposal that includes streaming over 10 years.)

I would feel better about this proposal if, instead of splitting 2/5 for Akita and 3/5 for general public goods, the portion for Akita went through an Akita ecosystem fund on Gitcoin.

Just burn it and thatā€™s it! So hard and easy at the same time!

2 Likes

Iā€™d love see it burnt if that will strengthen the project to a brighter future.

Burning them makes sense. It will be for the benefit of the project.

1 Like

Burning them all makes sense. It will create its value.

1 Like

Yes the simplest solution is to burn it

1 Like

Hi Team,

I am one of the guys working with the ghouls of based.loans, a DE-FI lending fork of Compound Finance (the largest lending protocol)

I have a more Degen idea than just burning tokens to raise value of $AKITA. Why not put all the $AKITA to work on Based Loans? Itā€™s a Compound Finance fork, which was designed to target the Alt coin space for coins with high trading volume, high liquidity, and high number of holders.

We decided to create markets for the highest traded dog coins on ETH main chain.

Essentially the play is to Deposit $AKITA to based.loans to earn $BLO APY on $KISHU.

This will reduce selling pressure and increase the price over time.

P.S. The screenshot if from one of my personal wallets.

Cheers,

The Spaniard

https://www.linkedin.com/in/rafaeltorrijos/

Based Loans

2 Likes

I would suggest TWAP selling those tokens for DAI and put in Gitcoin treasury which can be used to fund innovate fringe future use-cases and proof of concepts for Ethereum dApps for which there is currently no team supprt.
A

burn everything and make a public spectacle of it

3 Likes

Lend the Akita in Based loans for APY

2 Likes

I disagree with this proposal as it goes against gitcoinā€™s mission of funding opensource.

4 Likes

Burn it up to increase the value of Akita so that I can go to Marsā€¦ Yes Mars and beyond.

To all the Akitans , if you actually want AKITA to increase in value and believe it to not just be a meme, burning your supply is probably the least effective mechanism you could be advocating for. A vote for burn is effectively saying there is no inherent value.

Recommend reading this post for some better ideas: Stop Burning Tokens ā€“ Buyback and Make Instead ā€” Placeholder

1 Like

Burn all $AKITA in order to go up .

1 Like

AKITA is a ponzi scam, and all you pumpers and dumpers are gonna lose all of it. If you have 2 functional brain cells, you will sell all you hold of these ponzi schemes tokens and get out while it has any value at all.

This whole proposal is a joke, just like scam coin AKITA.