[Proposal - Akita] Proposal to Gitcoin community from AKITA

AKITA TEAM ! WE ARE WAIT FOR DREAMSWAP !!! AND BURN THIS FU…KiN TOKENS PLEASEEEEEE !!! :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :rocket: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

12 Likes

Hello. Please burn .thankyou

5 Likes

Good day. Burn Vitalik Buterin’s tokens please

7 Likes

Im join to voting. This tokens is just extra baggage for all of us. Akita forever

6 Likes

The thing we have to keep in mind here is the community and ecosystem that had been established. Many meme coins, if not vast majority, have little to zero roadmap. They are fly by night pop ups that are just there with no intrinsic value. AKITA has proven through several downward spirals thsy the community cared about the project, not just the value. Of course there are moon bois and wen lambos but that is in every currency even the major players.

Once this project is able to grab more traction, things are gonna blow up way beyond proportion. That 500m value at the time will pale in comparison over the course of the project. Even 3% has the possibility of becoming well more than 500m I’m value, along with the token having more liquidity so you wouldn’t lose 98% to slippage. This is the only logical reasoning that pander to both ethical sense as well as financial success. It’s keep the Gitcoin community reputation and entire purpose in tact, while saving a growing community of 50k people who truly believe in the project.

There had been virtually no advertising for this project and it is the 3rd largest meme currency based off market cap and volume. That is nuts. Thats like having Carl’s crab shack on the corner being the 3rd largest crab retailer with no commercials or advertising. It’s beyond impressive. All this had been created with no funding from the community. The devs never alloted team tokens. It was only meant to be an experiment that ended up turning into a full blown project.

We are on the precipice of creativity. Let this one play out.

8 Likes

Teşekkürler daha güzel günlere fatihbey Süleyman bey enezbey akita türkiyenin Tüm yânetici arkadaşları seviliyorsunuZ

3 Likes

Akita akita AA :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

3 Likes

Akita to the moon :rocket::rocket::rocket::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

This thread filled by Akita community members with nothing on their mind other than token price speaks volume to the points I have tried to make.

2 Likes

Haayydiiii akitacΔ±lar :rocket::rocket::rocket:

:tr::tr:GerΓ§ek Akita TΓΌrkiye Grubu​:tr::tr:

1 Like

So let me get this straight Akita wanting the price the rise to increase is problem for you, but Gitcoin rag pulling the project is perfectly fine?

If the price increases is win for both parties, you know that right.
Gitcoin should really get someone a bit more professional to be their spoke person.

3 Likes

All these extra tokens must be destroyed. Without any doubt :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for your proposal @relic it will be taken under consideration along with the rest, the voting poll you added is unnecessary as that is not how we will be voting on this decision so you can feel free to remove it.

We will have an announcement coming very soon explaining how the final decision will be made by the Gitcoin community on how to resolve this :upside_down_face: thanks for your patience.

4 Likes

I’m a community member and open-source contributor. Not a spokesperson.

Yes. It is bad if that is the only priority considering there was a very large donation made specifically to fund open-source projects INCLUDING AKITA. Akita can access these funds already.

It seems very, very strange to ignore this fact and insist that Gitcoin tie themselves to Akita. Akita can be a part of open-source development, but having Gitcoin depend on Akita’s development makes really no sense.

Further, if any of these community members believed in Akita, they would know that if the price goes lower, the coin surely has inherent value and they would buy more.

If they don’t think this is the case, they why are they in the Akita community? Surely there must be some fundamental value Akita and its dev’s bring?

Please. If I am uninformed on the utility Akita provides/can provide to Gitcoin, please inform me.

If noone can inform me on any of this… It makes the Akita community look like a hollow cash-grab. Which of course makes this attempt to leech disproportionate funding seem even more distasteful.

5 Likes

Hello Yalor, sure I can remove it but I was just following the GCP format that was reccomended.

2 Likes

Hello traversa, sorry for me for English in advance, I think that most of our community is in this project because we are new to cryptocurrencies, and we feel attraction with the community that we form. I have personally tried investing in other projects, but AKITA brings me a lot more emotions than the other investments. And when I hear you say it’s okay for me to stay in a project like AKITA with the Gitcoin community who think we deserve to be dump to drill our resources, and then we can buy cheaper … maybe you’re right, but just thinking about it does makes me feel sick. And if Gitcoin thinks that’s the best idea, go for it, but please don’t leave a single Akita in your hands, I am not going a fucking to selling a single AKITA, waiting for your dump. But, If Gitcoin decide to collaborate with Akita community and grow together we can bring more energy that you can never handle it.

2 Likes

I vote yes to Relic proposal.

2 Likes

Please akita burn :pray::pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

I vote for yes. You should burn it and you will have more precious tokens.

I’m Voting YES, to RELIC’s proposal to Gitcoin.!

2 Likes

liquidate them all and fund open source and farm defi at the same time.

3 Likes