[Proposal - Akita] Proposal to Gitcoin community from AKITA

burn everything and make a public spectacle of it

3 Likes

Lend the Akita in Based loans for APY

2 Likes

I disagree with this proposal as it goes against gitcoin’s mission of funding opensource.

4 Likes

Burn it up to increase the value of Akita so that I can go to Mars… Yes Mars and beyond.

To all the Akitans , if you actually want AKITA to increase in value and believe it to not just be a meme, burning your supply is probably the least effective mechanism you could be advocating for. A vote for burn is effectively saying there is no inherent value.

Recommend reading this post for some better ideas: Stop Burning Tokens – Buyback and Make Instead — Placeholder

1 Like

Burn all $AKITA in order to go up .

1 Like

AKITA is a ponzi scam, and all you pumpers and dumpers are gonna lose all of it. If you have 2 functional brain cells, you will sell all you hold of these ponzi schemes tokens and get out while it has any value at all.

This whole proposal is a joke, just like scam coin AKITA.

Wow, look, what a self righteous hypocrite.

Where was your empathy when your scam coin decided to send its ponzi tokens to Vitalik’s wallet, thus using Vitalik to pump and dump your scam as if he was involved in it?

“Gitcoin will fall just as rapidly” - Lmao dood, Gitcoin is a fund raising platform that has already done 10000x more for the betterment of this world than your scammy ponzi coin.

Just accept AKITA for what it is - a ponzi scam without any substantial use case, and all you clown world shills in here as ponzi scammers pumping this worthless project devoid of any actual value

It’s actually embarrassing seeing crap like AKITA shills on gitcoin posting rocket emojis on a forum for actual crypto discussion and fundraising projects that actually improve the world.

No. I disagree with the idea of burning tokens that VB sent to Gitcoin to be used for funding of good projects just so you moon bois can have your $10 back. Extremely selfish imo

Dear AKITA people …if you want your voices to be heard buy GTC and vote on the proposal with your wallets, spamming on the gov forum will just piss people off.

Yo the mooooooooooooooon, burn everything

In my understanding, proposal already passed and all AKITA will be sold.

Lend the Akita in Based loans for APY

I think so. Hopefully in the future it will get better and develop.