NFT airdrops for GTC holders!

good idea!!!
GTC to the moon!!!

i do i go about getting gitcoin tokens so i could be eligible for a potential drop?

Discord group? Yes I believe this A+

1 Like

very nice idea, can’t wait get these NFT’s

Hey. Is this about the ENS NFT airdrop? Would love to know what part you especially found hard. We had it for over one month so there was plenty of time to participate. We tasked users to have .eth name and have reverse record set which may not be the easiest things to do if you are new to Ethereum but I do think it’s part of the learning curve. Having said that we welcome any suggestion to improve the entire process.

Just had a follow up analysis of our NFT airdrop https://twitter.com/makoto_inoue/status/1402557031446364162

I highly recommend that we drop to people who did certain tasks (in our case, 1: have .eth ENS name, 2: set reverse record, then 3 participate in snapshot governance) rather than doing blanket airdropping. In case of GTC holders, what would be the actions we want to encourage GTC holders do?

1 Like

Cool Idea , will follow it and support it

Great. Thanks for give airdrops to someone

I like the idea, but maybe have a way of showing authenticity of the nft( a kind of watermark) , as when it hits the market (opensea, rarible etc ) you will have people copying the nfts to defraud and gain.

Not sure if it’s possible or even necessary. People can copy the NFT image asset with a watermark. The usual way to check the authenticity in NFT in general is to check who issued the NFT so issuing under gitcoin.eth ENS name (or ETH address they use for other gitcoin related stuff) could be the only solution.

Agree. The issue i’ve seen in the past, is when the nfts swap hands, people find it hard to trace the ownership back to the original creation address (checking authenticity). Not a tough thing to learn how to do, but to the beginners it can cause issues. ENS address may help as it takes the mystery of the alpha numeric address out of the equation, ill be honest not seen an example of this yet on an nft marketplace - interested to see if this sorts these issues out .

that will be so cool :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

partner up with binance to da moon

So, what is kudos function on all network?

nice 非常牛 我认为这个想法非常的不错啊!!!大家觉得如何呢,我认为是不错的额

good idea ! very excited to see what is coming :slight_smile:

1 Like

We need this ASAP, Letsgawww…
This community is awesome

3 Likes

I want to make some crypto please??!! What can I do?? Thank you in advance!!

1 Like

The gtc’s team can give the snapshot user’s the unique NFT cards.
I think this is a very good idea.

2 Likes

hey guys. how do i claim my initial airdrop? ive contributed many times but didnt get any gtc