After attending some calls I came up with some humble and very basic suggestions during the weekly Community Improvement Call, w/ a.o. @linht.tran @Fred @ceresstation, to improve the efficiency of both recurring & ad-hoc calls.
Sharing these here to get some input before we possibly turn these into guidance that we would share with all workstream leads. All thoughts/comments hugely appreciated.
- Have an agenda before the meeting and share in the appropriate discord channel, preferably 30’ before call
- Do not share editable Notion notes if possible but ‘comment only’ to avoid accidents
- Assign a note taker at the start of the call, can rotate but not necessary
- RESPECT timing Schedule longer if needed. Leave room for dialogue and do not go overtime.
- Migrate notes to Notion nested under Gitcoin DAO notion, ask access via Fred/Joe - great org work by MMM there!
- One platform for calls?
- Ideal would be Jitsi (open source but not stable enough for larger groups. Own server worth it?)
- 2nd option: Zoom. (group acct available for recordings?)
- 3rd Google (=no recording/streaming)
- Start recording all meetings
- Assign one person to upload all to YT?
- (Jitsi works with streaming key = way easier)
- Add YouTube link in meeting notes
- Note taker shares meeting notes after the event in the chat