Create multi-language community

Create multi-language community including chinese, japanese, spanish and so on for better communication.

16 Likes

Cool, totally agree your proposal

2 Likes

I agree with this proposal! So many people in Italy, where I’m from and all over the world, don’t speak any foreign language and I believe they still deserve the chance to get educated and learn about all this cool/revolutionary concept!

2 Likes

I don’t know, it might split the community.
It’s sure useful if you are bad in english, but don’t forget the power of the web to share everything with foreign people.

2 Likes

Great idea, will be useful for everyone.

2 Likes

Great idea!

I can help with the translation of French :white_check_mark: and English :ballot_box_with_check: language or with any moderation if needed.

1 Like

Can help with Russian community

3 Likes

That is very wonderful proposal

1 Like

How about adding Google or Bing Translator so that we can easily read any thread from a different language into English?

I think it would be better than creating different forum, but I also think it would have some cost for the service :sweat_smile:. If there are some well maintained open source translator software that open publicly, our life could be easier.

1 Like

Agree with this,many someone from different countries.they came with same to build growing gitcoin

1 Like

This is a brilliant idea, I would like to contribute as volunteer in Spanish community!!

1 Like

Not any problem. Google translate is addited you can easy translate all thread from different languages.

1 Like