[Workstream] Fraud Detection and Defense Working Group Assemble!

I’ll put my hand up to be educated :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and then pass along the good vibes.

I learnt a bunch at Maker, built a curation system which specifically avoids governance, am generally against governance as thought about and practiced across most the ecosystem, and am always willing to have my mind changed.

4 Likes

I’ll like to join the ML/DS work-stream based on experiences in Data mining and ML Dev and applications in different fields. Though this background is an unfamiliar territory for me, I’m sure I’d impress upon the team toward getting results.

3 Likes

Hi I want to participate in this idea how can i get involved. Please let me know.

3 Likes

i want make with team build community, build a community for startup

3 Likes

Did anyone say Delegated Proof-of-Personhood or Proof-of-Knowledge? Looking forward to this work group.

2 Likes

Hi I have been in ML from last two years. worked with scikit and afast.ai frame works. want to participate in this stream.

2 Likes

Hello

I am a student studying Artificial Intelligence and modeling/simulation.
I have worked with AI models for Computer Vision, and Reinforcement learning.
I have worked with distributed memory parallelism in MPI.

I am pretty new to crypto, but I am interested in learning more.

2 Likes

I’d love to learn about it so i could help contribute, i know next to nothing about this topic!

4 Likes

I’m afraid you and I are on the same boat …

I wouldn’t mind educating my self with first-hand information gotten about this grate proposal.

2 Likes

I’m a beginner and I am interested in anti-Sybil. Come and learn from you guys. At present, in addition to using Idena, brightID, POH, etc. to verify real people, what methods will gitcoin use in the future?

2 Likes

Hey! I am interested in this Workstream.
I am a Data Scientist, even though I just started out my career. I would like to help if possible.

2 Likes

I’m interested, after reading the intro…looks like a great start and would like to contribute. My background is Database Administration.

2 Likes

Hi @Crewis @robin-rrt @paulaberman @santteegt @cryptowanderer @Vee @Raghav078 @nguyenvillas @jaywake @durgaamma2005 :pray:

Thank you so much for your interest!! We are working on organizing and preparing to open the group for participation.

Can you please kindly fill out this sheet with your contact and other info promptly so we can add you all to the calendar invites for upcoming events and meetings:

In addition to data science and ML algo tuning experience, we are looking for one or more folks who can support in the operations/admin of the group going forward including:

• Call scheduling
  • Promotion
  • Taking meeting notes
  • Recording meetings, uploading and cataloguing the videos
  • Communicating with and reporting back to the MetaGovernance Workstream/Stewards group
  • Etc.

Please indicate on the sheet above as well if you are interested in taking on any of these tasks.

Thank you again and will continue to update this thread with information as it emerges :pray::newspaper:

7 Likes

Hello also to @Krakitten @CWin @duduhunters @xxs @codec @vjgithub :pray:
Please see above :point_up: (post limited to 10 @mentions)

2 Likes

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for the Welcome Letter today!

2 Likes

Hi Everyone, so nice to meet you all in the meeting today! Looking forward to work with/learn from you guys in the future!

3 Likes

Hey, I’m interested in seeing if I can help out! I work on fraud detection and identity at my day job at SentiLink, and have written an O’Reilly book on machine learning. I’m new to Gitcoin but am excited to learn more!

3 Likes

Absolutely most welcome @vjgithub :pray:

Wow @SethW! That’s amazing, we would be lucky to have you! And we are so lucky to have so many of you with such great experience…

If you can fill out your info in the sheet below, will make sure we get you on the recurring invite to the meetings and will continue to post updates on this thread - look forward to meeting you!
Anti-Fraud & Collusion Detection Workstream - Google Sheets

1 Like

Filled it out, Jessica! Look forward to hearing more.

1 Like

I was involved in the TE Academy work on this project. I hope it is not too late to join you.

1 Like