[Workstream] dApp *Prototyping* (the Moonshot Collective)

In as well - especially to see if we can combine this with some of the ideas in “prototyping governance”

Wanna receive updates on this topic

I would like to be involved in this workstream for certain. I will see @austingriffith back at scaffoldeth.io now that I resolved my computer ordeal with a new MacBook. Excited to continue:-)

i’m interested in being part of this workstream. @austingriffith I’m an experienced web2/cloud/platform dev, and learning and teaching myself about solidity and the web3 space. I’m a huge supporter of what gitcoin and quadratic funding could do for public goods.

1 Like

Listo para ayudar a construir un mundo más justo,sobre todo para Latam.Soy Contador con conocimiento en monedas digitales. Saludos!!

I would like to be involved. Count me in.

2 Likes

Really interested in joining community and contribute. Count me in.

1 Like

I like this proposal very much and hope to pass it

1 Like

I can already see tell that I’ll spend many hours reading through these posts. Already so many good ideas and concepts have been thrown out. Keep 'em coming! :nerd_face:

1 Like

I have some good thoughts and suggestions on the project, and I hope to participate in your governance.

2 Likes

I’m a total newbie, but I’m interested

1 Like

Hello everyone! I’d love to get involved with this. I am a Product Manager, and designer, with a passion for prototyping for good! I work in civic tech, and have a lot of experience with business development as well. Happy to get involved in any capacity.

Keep going!

1 Like

I guess I’m in a similar boat. 4 years of nonprofit experience on the financial side of things but a lifetime of misery.

3 Likes

Let’s promote it widely so everyone knows about us!

2 Likes

happy to be a part of thisssssssssssssssssss…

3 Likes

I’m interested in it! Already so many good ideas and concepts have been thrown out.

2 Likes

Would love to join! Thx for the invite @owocki :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hey, I am interested in, this is my github bobjiang,

2 Likes

it was good idea, keep do well for you work guys

3 Likes

Hi Everyone, I’m Manu originally from Venezuela (even though I don’t believe in imaginary lines). I’m a humanist, solarpunk, engineer and in crypto since 2016. I’m super interested in funding public goods as before I built together with +1800 persons and without raising a single USD apart from gitcoin donations, a social media website for helping during the pandemic, it was called FightPandemics.com, the idea was to launch a social DAO, but I realized that the majority of people don’t really grasp human and social capital and when I saw the rise of NFTs I realized that creators could potentially fund social causes that they care about and that’s how DoinGud started. On DoinGud, every creation will have a social cause attached to it. I’d love to be part of this working group and co-create with you.

2 Likes