Schelling Point Event at ETHDenver 2/17/2022 [REQUEST FOR COORDINATION]

GitcoinDAO is putting together Schelling Point - a one-day celebration of public goods & DAO-era coordination - the day before ETHDenver 2022 (2/17/2022).

We’d love your help in planning this event!

We have about 3 months until the event, and so far we’ve got proposals for the following lined up:

• venue
  • content
  • art studio

but we are still looking for proposals from the community for the following:

• cool swag
  • ways to engage around the following memes: schellling points, green pill, quadratic lands, solarpunk, regen finance, coordination
  • ways to market coordination.party (Moonshot Collectives new product suite)
  • novel ways to show off Ethereum’s values.
  • other creative proposals

Want to sponsor the event?

Email sales@gitcoin.co if you’d like to sponsor the event (or the Virtual Event).

Want to help plan? Want to co-create a great event? and have fun while doing it of course…

The DAO is co-creating the event in these places. Join us!

Take the greenpill anon; help us coordinate the best event that the coordination-space has ever seen…

16 Likes

Will this be one of the mini conferences?
EthDenver’s opening day seems to be on the 17th.

From EthDenver:

THURSDAY, FEB 17

8AM - 5PM : Open Source Coworking & MiniCons
5:30PM : ETHDenver Main Event Opening Ceremony

yes, thats right. it will be one of the “minicons” at ethdenver 2/17

2 Likes

do you need spare hands at Schelling Point? I will be available that day to help volunteering!

Yeah I am available for that as well! Good call jchecton.

Thanks for the offer! I imagine we will definitely need some support day of. We will have lots of swag, a plinko board, etc. that could all use some manning. Want to send me a DM in discord and I can try to help coordinate a Boots on the Ground group?

1 Like