RFP: GG22 Grantee Onboarding/Education Program

I was one of the people that appeared not to have the 3 grant minimum. Jerri_nft did have 2 GG18-19 and I personally been in Gitcoin citizen rounds 2 of them anyway.

Would that qualify? It would be 4 total.

I have also helped bring in many projects to Gitcoin in various capacities in my web3 work, helping them with all facets of the process.

Discord user name Donny_Jerri
Telegram Donny_Jerri_wetrybetter

Not that I necessarily need more work, but I am happy to help. @KMLLC

Hey @KMLLC we would like to hand this scope of work to you! The fact that you have such a fully-fleshed out proposal with so many experienced players into the mix, your proposal really stood out. For this type of program, I think it’s important to have enough people in the mix to help with the workload across the board, and I love how you outlined each person’s skillset as well. I will get in touch with you on next steps here. Congrats! :slight_smile:

Thank you to everyone that proposed and showed interest in this initiative. There will be many more opportunities like this in the future!

2 Likes

Thank you for the confidence that our team at Let’s GROW DAO will execute on this proposal effectively. We look forward to continued communication on this effort. Thanks for the complimentary feedback on our proposal.

2 Likes

2024-09-18T23:00:00Z

[GG 22 Proposal submission ]

(GG22 Proposal.pdf - Google Drive)

Proposal submission made by @free2ride19

free2ride19@gmail.com

Thank you for your proposal! But the deadline has passed, and we have already chosen the team who is running this program. Please keep an eye out for any further engagements similar to this!

Okay :ok:
Thank you for your response, I look forward getting your feedback, along with recent updates.

@free2ride19

I’m a regular on the forum.

I did not realise the winners already announced.

I did not realise the winners already announced a few days ago.

Source: Tweet. Screenshot to avoid :rabbit2: holes.

It was also announced here on the forum a week ago.