Hello supermodular.xyz (fka web3studio) ๐Ÿ‘พ

EDIT: web3studio has been rebranded to supermodular. please see this announcement video or this announcement tweet thread for more.

18 Likes

A few projects that you might consider for the studio.

Wincen - A project from Takuya to incentivize metadata creation for DeSoc / Identity. I can introduce on Discord.

DeCartography - A project looking at using unsupervised learning to better cluster and label behavior patterns for DeSoc. The Founder already built it in Japan and is used as a Civic Tech tool by municipalities. Now for web 3!

Ethelo - Better decisions by large groups of people. They are launching eDemocracy DAO and will be providing service similar to PoH and will likely integrate Passport into their app before GR15.

3 Likes

thanks joe, im already aware of / connected to Ethelo. would love a demo video of Takuya/DeCartography and/or an intro to them.

1 Like

Your item 4 seems high priority โ€˜Sybil resistant dappsโ€™.
Anything that has to do with peer reviewing, upvoting, down voting (such as we are focused on in DeSci) as well as (your) QF allocations will hinge on having this โ€˜fire wallโ€™ integrated into it, (thus, as you spell out, preventing bad actors from gaming the system.)

1 Like

Also, by the way, wondered if our FrontierRegistry (on-chain science publishing) would fit the bill of your Buidls for incubation? If so, would love to connect on Discord ( I am ArtemisP#6726)
Thank you Fren

Image from Gyazo

Here is the demo video DeCartography cc @DisruptionJoe @owocki

1 Like

So a bunch of community members (gated by passport i assume) can simply select how similar they think any 2 projects are and this will split a pool of rewards between the reviewers AND give us a k-coefficient for social distance?

Is that correct?

1 Like

thatโ€™s correct. but, weโ€™ll actually use Google login until beta.