GreenPill Podcast Season 2 - Digital Identity & Sybil Resistance

Hey everyone,

As you may know, I run a podcast called Greenpill - how crypto can regenerate the world on the Bankless network.

I wanted to let you all know that the podcast is moving into a thematic season about Digital Identity & Sybil Resistance, starting Thursday next week.

Guests include: BrightID, Upala, Orca, Bryan Ford, Humannode, Chase Chapman, Ceramic, Disco, GoodDollar/ Spruce, PolygonID, Paula Berman, Idena, GovernorDAO, KYCDAO, WorldCoin, Unique Network, & more

A lot of these guests are possible Gitcoin Passport integrations! More generally, I think that the episodes on digital identity & sybil resistance may be useful to GitcoinDAO as it advances Passport + improves its sybil resistance. If you are interested in following along, you may to do so here.

6 Likes

Season 2 episode 1 with Bryan Ford (Professor who has been studying sybil resistence for over 15 years) is up!

Check it here => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlDOjDu-mpU

Episode Description

Professor Bryan Ford leads the Decentralized/Distributed Systems (DEDIS) lab at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL). He focuses broadly on building secure decentralized systems.
Sybil resistance is at the heart of building a regenerative society, and Bryan’s lucid and critical approach to Web3 and digital identity helps us sharpen the Green Pill thesis.
Take the green pill anon.

2 Likes