Forum Guidelines and Code of Conduct 2022

Rules of Engagement :vulcan:

→ 1. In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we ask that you be respectful to each others thoughts and opinions. We will not tolerate any insults, racism, harassment or threats of violence against members, even as a joke.

→ 2. This is a community space free from advertising. Do not post unsolicited referral links, or discord invitations unless specifically asked for by another user.

→ 3. Do not post any NSFW content and limit the use of offensive language across all channels and nicknames.

→ 4. Never share API or secret keys, whether they are free or worthless. Those are for your use and your use only.

→ 5. No user should ever ask you to send them money, especially not members of the moderation team. Please contact any available @admins immediately if that happens to you.

→ 6. It is an offense to impersonate members of the moderation team. Anyone caught doing this will be instantly banned and reported.

→ 7. As this is a free platform we cannot guarantee that the text communications in this server aren’t recorded and monitored by law enforcement. Please be conscious of this by refraining from discussing anything illegal including tax evasion and market manipulation.

→ 8. As you can see, this forum is organized by topics, please keep discussion in their respective threads or one of the moderators will assign it to the proper one for you, we want to keep discussion organized and clean, so please keep things relevant and help us encourage productive focused discussion.

The full code of conduct can be found on our website here: Code of Conduct - Gitcoin support

Welcome to Gitcoin :robot:

297 Likes

read the complete code of conduct. thanks for intro

16 Likes

Thanks you :wink: happy to be here!

17 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :relaxed: :unamused: :smirk: :drooling_face:This is great, I like it like this. Thanks for everything

12 Likes

:100: Excited to be here with the rest of the Gitcoin community!

15 Likes

happy to be here and cant wait to know other Gitcoin community^^

10 Likes

Thank you so much for the information! :grinning:

10 Likes

谢谢,很高兴来到这个社区学习。 :+1:2021-05-25T16:00:00Z

6 Likes

read the complete code of conduct. thanks for intro

13 Likes

Thank you for sharing the guidelines. Very helpful.

11 Likes

hahaha thats great…thank you very much!

9 Likes

支持永远的支持强大的社区强大的GTC,拥有将来1000美金对我们非常有帮助。很高兴来到这里,等不及要认识其他Gitcoin社区^^

11 Likes

thats great, im joined program

9 Likes

its so nice to be here…thanks you guys!!!

8 Likes

I agree with you. This is amazing project. keep going

12 Likes

Understood. Thanks for everything. Let me know if I can help out. Thanks!

12 Likes

Хорошо что я все понимаю в непонятках :ok_hand:

10 Likes

Amazing projects,I Like its projects

8 Likes

Copy that. I follow the rules to keep a good community.

5 Likes