BEST Web3 Future Recommendations – Need , Which One Worth Going With?

Hi everyone,
I’ve been the few weeks to understand where web3 is actually heading and which resources are really worth learning from. It’s a bit overwhelming, too much noise and too many opinions everywhere. I went through a lot of reviews and long reads from well-known places like Cointelegraph, Wired, MIT Technology Review, and even some tech columns on the. I also scrolled through many to see what people with real experience are saying.

  1. 1. Web3 and Future Investments

  2. 1. The Web3 Revolution: Building the Future of Blockchain

I can tell, both seem solid and are mostly recommended by people who actually work or invest in this space. The features look good, and both have tons of reviews already, which makes it even harder to decide. saying, I am not here to promote anything; I just need real suggestions from the community. If anyone here has experience with either of these or can explain which one is better for understanding the real future of web3, I’d really appreciate it. Both look strong, both talk about future trends and practical use cases, and the features are amazing on paper. I just need help deciding which one to go with. Thanks in advance, would love to hear expert opinions.

1 Like

Disclaimer: This post is for informative purposes only and is not financial advice. This post reflects my personal views, not a decision or commitment by Gitcoin governance. Forward-looking items in it are targets, not commitments. The information in these posts is subject to change as we continue learning. This post may contain estimates, may contain errors, and is provided on a best-effort basis. DYOR, do not make any financial decisions based on these posts.