Badge guideline dilemma

I might have overlooked few posts, if I had, Please ignore my ignorance. However, I got quite anxious with the badge options, and its activity criterion. I searched for it, and didn’t find any helpful guide about it. So, later on I searched on Badge by badge criteria. Like I searched on ‘New user tuotrial’, and I found only one post related to it - About the 👋 News and Community category - #4 by bsam748
Its posted quite a long time before by @bsam748 , I also didn’t find any fruitful reply belonging to it :upside_down_face:
Please, requesting Gitcoin OGs like @owocki to create a blogpost or medium guide about it, and also post about it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m not sure exactly what information you are looking for, but maybe some of this will help.

You can also send a message to @discobot with either “start tutorial” or “start advanced tutorial” and it will take you through a basic overview of how to use some different features here. Each of those will give you a badge on completion, and now I realize that’s probably what you are looking for since you asked about the “new user tutorial”, which is how the badge describes it.

That was actually a little hard for me to find. I had to search off site and look at other forums who use the same system. I’mlad the info can be useful to someone else as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

My apologies for failing to describe my query. However, if I complete tutorial with @discobot , will it earn me the Certified badge. That’s what I understood from ur reply.

:sweat_smile: And I earned the certified Badge following ur reply. Thanks a lot. So, I would suggest rather than the tag - Complete New user tutorial, start tutorial with discobot would be more appropriate.

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like