About the 👋 News and Community category

All the communication from the DAO, such as newsletter and digest, and light topic threads to vibe on the forum and exchange ideas.

21 Likes

Welcome; Feel free to make yourself at home! :robot::seedling:

7 Likes

привет ))) пока не понимаю что делать ())))

6 Likes

Where do I find the new user tutorial?

3 Likes

Hi, I have just discovered this community and the whole idea of Gitcoin. I am looking forward to learning as much as I can as I go. I’m not really sure how to contribute to the community, perhaps just give support and learn as much as I can. Take care. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also looking for a way to find/complete it!!

Hi, new here just wanting to say hi!

Hello guys. Im new in this community and newbie about discussion foruns. I hope i can contribute.

Welcome! Create tops and don’t worry!:wink:

太好了!太棒的社区! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:我喜欢这里的氛围! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:wave: guys, where’s everyone hanging out?

1 Like

Hello everyone. Tell me, do I understand correctly that the next round of grants will begin at the end of July? And how do I find out who is eligible to apply for a grant?

Greetings to all from Guatemala, Alexander, owner of La Madriguera greets you :3

I hope to be part of this community and I get to know everyone