[Workstream] Decentralize Gitcoin

Sounds cool. I’d like to help.

@phutchins I would like to help and be part of this initiative. I’m an experienced web2 software developer who is learning solidity and web3. I’m passionate about the decentralized web and open source.

Very interesting. I would like to help however I can.

Decentralized workflow is a very good attempt, I support it very much, and hope to be able to participate. Thank you.

Hey, I am a web developer, looking forward to this!

I’d like to help as an engineer!

I’d like to help as an engineer!

I am looking forward for it!
If you are looking for some Dev help I would love to be part of it!

Interested in this workstream and helping my discord is b.barker089

Hopeful we achieve this soon,we need the best hands to work on projects

1 Like

Hi Gitcoin Community,

I’m personally having less of an engineering or tech background, but strong interests in strategy and governance. Personally, I believe in global first startups and companies - so having a fairly decentralized approach and I’d like to propose the introduction of semantic analysis tools to Gitcoin, the Documentation, Discourse as well as Discord, to improve the overall visibility of knowledge within the DAO.

The aim of this exercise would be to have semantic maps of topics individuals are working on and long-term “alert” individuals at the right time to be able to contribute at the right moment.

That’s a fairly high-level proposal but I’d like to get deeper on this, since once applied on the level of the DAO, scaling it to general efforts and mapping out the efforts taking to create public goods, this might enable the better use of multiple resources in a more efficient way.

Is someone interested to join me on this mission?:smiley:

7 Likes

Very excited, count me in as an engineer!

1 Like

Decentralize Gitcoin Workstream ” sounds super cool

1 Like

I’m basically a newbie in this space, looking forward to participating

1 Like

Yes, I hope to be a part of it.

非常不错,期待能参与其中 :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

I’m Ayodeji Fakayode a Graphics Designer, can I handle this project Graphics Design aspect??
I will be expecting feedback ayomifay@gmail.com

1 Like

I would love to be involved. Please let me know how I can help.

1 Like

I’m super curious about this Workstream.
Gitcoin should be decentralized and can be decentralized.
It is pleasure if I can be part of this revolution.

2 Likes