[S15 Proposal - INTEGRATED] PGF Budget Request

Agreed. I asked about funnel, cycle time, etc. fwiw and didn’t see a response other than that it does not make sense to measure activity alone - which is fair unless you can see activities tied to future outcomes.

We might actually be underinvesting in partnerships & grassroots & PGF altogether; i.e. we may have high return efforts that are not well measured yet that are going to be comparatively starved because of this lack of measurement. Anyway - more data & as you said a plan for operationalizing the accountability.

1 Like

Thank you @Kyle for your support! This means a lot to the team and we’ve been working hard to understand these concerns and the future of Gitcoin as a protocol. Therefore, I will commit to ensuring that the Grassroots team will have a more holistic view on community engagement and to orient around the highest leverage we can as @jodi and @Lindsey have advocated for too. This might also mean that we might have to rearrange the team and transition members around or out of the DAO. We’d definitely rather have these conversations earlier than later.

2 Likes

Yeah, Hubspot has been an amazing tool thus far. Getting everyone accustomed to using it, adding in past data, figuring out how to set up dashboard, and so on is an ongoing thing we’re doing at the moment.

In terms of targets, we’ve outlined what it is we are looking to do in the budget above, and in terms of operationalizing it, the fundraising team as a whole are all tasked with making sure everything we do is going into the Hubspot.

That way we’ll be able to assess things after the round looking back, and is also why I’d reiterate that anyone who wants read only access is more than welcome to have it.

1 Like

Hey back in the day I’ve done board reports off of hubspot and so on - I’m definitely not an expert but used it to instrument a business before w community roots. Happy to take a look if useful and frankly it would give be an opportunity to learn more about where the rubber hits the road in this amazing DAO. LMK I’m on discord as well of course

1 Like

Shoot me a DM on Discord so I can get your email address to add to the read only for Hubspot @epowell101 . I’m azeem#8305 on there.

2 Likes