Gitcoin Grants 2.0

Hi guys. We built a coordination tool for DAOs and creators to collect feedback.

I created a sequence for this Gitcoin Grants 2.0 post as an example of how DAOs can use the tool. Please have a look and let me know what you think.

I also put together a quick write-up on how the tool works and how DAOs can use it here.

Sorry for the slightly off-topic post. I blame @owocki for getting me jazzed up about DAO coordination tooling :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hopefully, the Grants 2.0 team will find the tool helpful for keeping in sync with the DAO at large! :pray:

1 Like

My favorite part about this is that it is expanding the science laboratory. Though QF is an older concept, Gitcoin is testing new variables with new equipment. Now, we are able to upgrade after analyzing the test results.

Creating better systems for funding public goods is the goal. So, what role will data scientists play in the future development of Gitcoin? How will they work with product designers?

Furthermore, how can Gitcoin have a macro impact on policy design? What data from Grants 2.0 can help inform economic and governance design?

2 Likes