Decentralizing the Gitcoin Grants Program

Good morning and I was hoping for some direction. We were part of the ReFi DAO Corhort 2 circle last year which was designed to end as your last round opening approached.

We understand why decisions were made to limit to previous participants but for those of us in the circle excluded it felt a little like we were dressed for the ball and then had to watch from the outside on twitter as the dance took place.

Nothing was adjusted in the ReFi DAO circle to recognise the implications for those excluded as not only do you offer exposure for potential grant funding but also provide much needed exposure to a wider community.

The Green Initiative DAO we see as filling an important space that is missing and we are a Founders of Regen projects led DAO.

Would like to get a better understanding of what is envisaged in April if that is ok. What I read sounds amazing in terms building an eco system to allow others to build or stack on your foundations.

4 Likes

thanks for all info, sorry My english not awesome. I using translator. I think Gitcoin Grants will be hug DAO next years. I am happy.

2 Likes

my english is poor ,but i love what you are doing .just go ahead,and make the great job.

2 Likes